BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

13th week : Please Submit Module 2 !!!

Editing photos and images give me an opportunity to be as creative as I want to be. I gives me a freer choice of producing my own materials. It is also good to make a clear flashcard such as the image below. There's no need to spend too much of buying the flashcards to teach a simple spelling lesson of vegetables, fruits, foods, transportation, things, plants, etc. Thus, we don't have to spend too much of our time, writing with markers pens as we are busy teachers and we are digital citizens, that is something for sure.


We can also change the mood of a picture by recolour it.



Photo editing skills are one of the magnificent skills and I am impressed with the capability of the softwares designed. The designers might be the real genius as they can really expand the usage of technology and produce something that can't be imagined by a logic mind. 

0 comments: