BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

15th entry : Time for a SELF-REFLECTION of the whole 14 stops !!!


1.What do you like about blogging?

I like it because I can give my own views and opinions about the syllabus and the lessons learned. It makes myself heard.
  
2.What you do not like about blogging?

One thing I don't like about blogging because it's too difficult to upload a video. Google sites serve as a better platform to reflect and uploading videos. Uploading is faster and easier in Google sites as it is one type of wikis (web 2.0 tool).

What have you gained from blogging e.g. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc. How?

I learn how to improve my fluency in writing and how to play with words. This has also improved my efficiency in using technology effectively.
  
What do you like about this course?

I like the fact that I learn so much of skills and this is a priceless experience for me. Thank you, Pn. Foziah for all the modules.
  
What you do not like about this course?

Perhaps, I don't have anything that I don't like within the course. Everything is an eye-opener for me. Just FUN discovering the reality of TECHNOLOGY.
  
What have you learnt from this course?

SO MANY THINGS that I can't write as it will be a long list. But, all the 5 modules are so beneficial and they are so good indeed.
  
What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?

Audio editing and Video editing which provide me with a good experience to share something in a social platform such as YOUTUBE. This is my first time, that's why it's so important for me. 

 What have you expected but do not learn from this course?

Nothing as I learn so many things that I only need to bring my laptop to my future classroom and make learning happens in a very exciting and interesting manner. LEARNING IS FUN and we TEACHERS make it happen. 


0 comments: